International Trade Mart District 2
Yiwu Train Station
- Location: about 10km to Yiwu urban area
Buses: 801, 803, 804, 805 (the bus can be as late as 21:00) link Yiwu urban area and Yiwu train station.
Taxis: about 15mins, taxi fee can be from 25-35CNY to different urban areas
Yiwu Train Station Ticket Offices:
- BingWang Ticket Office: District E, Binwang Market, Tel: 0579-85548187
- Huangyuan Ticket Office: No. 29-1, Huangyuan Road, Tel: 0579-85535605
- Yiwu International Business and Trade City: No.3 of H Zone, Futian Market(Yiwu International Trade City)
- Many 4/5 star hotels can also help with train tickets from Yiwu
More Info about Yiwu Train Station:
Yiwu is the transportation hub of central Zhejiang. 42 kilometers railway between Zhejiang Province and Jiangxi Province runs through Yiwu.
With quality facilities, the New Railway Station of Yiwu plays an important role in the middle part of Zhejiang Province. At present, the trains that depart from Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Nanjing and some other large and medium-sized cities can reach Yiwu directly everyday. At the same, there are frequent trains departing from Hangzhou to Yiwu every day.
Yiwu railway station, which is about 10km away from the city center, locates in Changjiangfan Village on Houzhai Street. Besides Hangzhou railway station, it is the largest railway station in Zhejiang province.
In order to bring convenience to the passengers, Yiwu railway station also set up some ticket offices in the urban area, and starts the booking service by telephone. Moreover, from Yiwu railway station, passengers can buy the tickets of the train starting from other places of China.